With the greatest pleasure, we invite you to join our relaxing 4 & 5 Days Yoga & Wine Retreat in the charming town of Guglionesi.
4 & 5 Day Yoga & Wine Retreats in Molise
Ewa, Yoga teacher & Ayurveda Practitioner
& Scott our resident wine lover
What to expect?
During your stay with us you will relax, get limber, move closer to nature, learn basic principles of Ayurveda, explore the local culture and experience the unique tastes of Molise’s award-winning products.
What’s not to like?
• Number of guests: 3 – 4 guests
• Transfers: Pescara Airport or Termoli train station pick up and drop
• Yoga: Daily morning and evening yoga practice
• Ayurvedic knowledge: Introduction to Ayurvedic Cooking principles and basic concepts of this natural healing system
• Wine degustation: One day dedicated to the exploration of the local vineyards and wine tasting.
• Olive oil degustation: Visit local olive oil producer and olive oil tasting
• Local cuisine: visit our local restaurant
• Vegetarian breakfasts
• Price for 4 Day Retreat : £230 / €250
• Price for 5 Day Retreat : £260 / €280
• Group pick up and drop of to either Pescara Airport or Termoli train station
• Day 1 vegetarian lunch
• Day 1 dinner at local restaurant (drinks excluded)
• Daily freshly made vegetarian breakfast
• Drive to Termoli and guided tour around Termoli’s historic center
• Drive to local ‘Agricolas’ and degustation of local wines and olive oil
• Travel insurance
• Health Insurance
• Day 2,3,4 and 5 lunch and dinner
• 23 – 26 APRIL: SOLD OUT!
• 29 APRIL – 3 MAY: TWO SPOTS LEFT (5 days @ £260)
• 21 – 25 MAY : ONE SPOTS LEFT (5 days @ £260)
To book a spot use the form below. To contact us you can email ewa@ewayogavagbond or call us @ +393475328345.
• Morning pick up from the Airport in Pescara (Abruzzo) / Train station in Termoli (Molise) and drive to Guglionesi .
• Free time for unwinding, settling in, sipping herbal tea and exploring the house
• 13:00/13:30: vegetarian lunch (included).
• Stroll around the town of Guglionesi and introduction to town’s history, local shops and their opening hours.
• Time for grocery shopping and relax.
• 17:30: Evening gentle Yoga Class.
• 19:30: Dinner at one of our favourites local restaurants (dinner included, drinks/ wine excluded)
• 7:00 / 7:30: Morning Yoga vinyasa flow with gentle backbends and hip opening asanas
• Shower & breakfast time
• 10:00 / 11:00: Guided tour to Termoli, an old fishing town on the Adriatic coast that its famous for its sandy beaches and old fortifications. Sunbathing and beach walk is an option if the weather allows.
• 13:00/13:30 Lunch (not included and options you have are: packed lunch or going to restaurant in Termoli)
• Relax time in house / rooftop terrace.
• 17:30: Evening restorative Yoga Class
• Dinner (not included). You can choose to cook at home, order pizza or pasta, go out for dinner to the local restaurant of your choice.
• 7/7:30: Morning Yoga for strength and stamina
• Shower, breakfast and free time to relax
• 11:00: Ayurvedic chat and possible lunch preparation (herbs, spices, principles of Ayurvedic diet). Ingredients sourced by guests according to their individualised taste and preferences.
• 12:00: Hip opening & Back Bends Fusion Yoga class.
• 13:00/ 13:30: Lunch time
• 14:30 Visit to local vineyards, wine degustation and olive oil tasting.
• 18:30/19:00 Optional Yoga stretches on the terrace.
• 19:30/20:00: Dinner (not included). Weather permitting we can facilitate BBQ on the terrace. Otherwise you may choose to cook at home or dine down the local restaurant.
• 7:00 / 7:30: Morning Yoga vinyasa flow with gentle backbends & hamstrings stretches
• Shower, breakfast and packing time
• Relax on the rooftop or go for a little trip to explore the rolling hills of beautiful Molise.
• Lunch at time convenient for you (not included)
• Airport or Termoli train station drop off.
Apart from usual Yoga class this day will be customised to guests requirements. There will be a choice of hiking, spending time on the beach, sunbathing and relaxing on the rooftop terrace (weather allowing), learning Ayurveda or visiting one of the charming old towns nearby.
Old style house in the historic centre of Guglionesi comprising of cute yoga space, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and kitchen. The rooftop terrace is perfect for enjoying the vista onto the historic buildings of Guglionesi centre and gently rolling hills of the Molise region.
Home Away From Home
• Retreat price per person for 4 days (3 nights) is £230 / €250
• Retreat price per person for 5 days (4 nights) is £260 / €280
• Non refundable deposit to secure your spot is £60 / €70 for 4 Day Retreat and £100 / €120 for 5 Day Retreat.
• The final payment is due three weeks before your retreat starts
• Bank account details for transfer will be provided following your booking request
Why choose this retreat?
If you’re are looking to experience slow, relaxing holidays filled with yoga, unique wine flavours & delicious Italian food this retreat is for you. Moreover, we highly recommend this retreat to those who are explorers and would like to visit the region that doesn’t exits! Check the BBC Travel link below.
Extra ‘bite’ of information…
Day 1- Dine at a local restaurant
The menu is a mix of Molise regional cuisines, and the menu changes with the seasons. We will send you a copy of the menu closer to the retreat date so you know what food choice you have.
Dinner Sample Menu
Bruschetta o mozzarella di bufalla con tartufo
Bruschetta or buffalo mozzarella with truffles
Paccheri con crema di patate, funghi porcini e zafferano
Paccheri pasta with potato cream, porcini mushrooms and saffron
Ready to book?
In case we cancel the retreat for reasons out of our control, a full refund will be issued.
If there are three guests we are happily staying in the same house. In case there are four guests we stay in the different accommodation.
Scott & I quit our jobs last year to go travelling and pursue our dreams. Luck brought us to Guglionesi, a charming small Italian town in the Molise region. We should hang around here for a while doing what we are truly passionate about.
We have created Yoga Vagabond & Wine Vagabond to share our passion for Yoga, Wine & Travel with others. We believe life is about staying in balanced and enjoyed.
• Yoga 🧘, Ayurveda 🌿 and spending time in nature 🌳 bring balance
• Wine 🍷 brings enjoyment
16-19 April 23-26 April . . . 30 April – 3 May 28- 31 May
31 Vico Bruzio Presente, Guglionesi
Campobasso , Italia 86034
🚗 – 15 / 20 in from Termoli